Multi-Currency Cash Passport
Manage your spending overseas and online using foreign currency.
Use your Cash Passport to pay in foreign currency when you are travelling overseas and for online purchases.
|Submit an Enquiry Call 1300 654 822 Web Chat|
You can access all your account information at www.cashpassport.com.au. This includes obtaining card balances and statements, locating the nearest MasterCard ATM and travel budgeting tips.
- Load multiple currencies onto one, easy to use card1
- Smart wallet functionality - Interlligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance.
- Access local currency from over 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
- Accepted at over 29 million MasterCard retailers worldwide and online.
- Reload in store or online via BPAY®.
- Lock in your rate2 for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day.
- Free second card as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen.
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance.
- Option to load up to a maximum of AU$100,000.
- View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online using your PC, mobile phone (smart phone) or tablet via “My Account” at www.cashpassport.com.au.
- Not linked to your personal bank account.
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world3
- Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips.
- Cards activated for use within 2 business hours.
24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including providing card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash4 to anywhere in the world, translator services, help finding legal or medical support and sending a message home. The list of global toll free phone numbers is on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, the customer can seek assistance on-line by visiting www.cashpassport.com.au.
Retrieval of funds left on the card, on your return
To retrieve the remaining balance on the card, simply complete the Cash Passport Encashment Form located at www.cashpassport.com.au and fax to 03 9282 0302. Cash outs are processed within 2 business days. Cash outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to the customer's bank account. Or simply access funds via a local MasterCard ATM machine.
1. Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check www.cashpassport.com.au for the latest currencies supported.
2. “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
3. Conditions Apply
4. Emergency cash replacement (up to the amount available on your card), anywhere in the world, normally within 20 minutes, though in some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours.
Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.