Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank offers a secure, user-friendly Internet Banking experience. Internet Banking gives you access to common banking tasks 24/7, from anywhere with an Internet connection.
What can I do with Internet Banking?
Using our Internet Banking service you can:
- Check and print account balances and transaction history.
- Transfer funds between accounts and to other financial institutions.
- Pay your bills via Bpay and register for Bpay View.
- Check the interest earned on your accounts for the last Financial Year.
- Redraw money from your loan account (conditions apply).
- Open a savings account.
- Apply for a loan or a credit card.
- View transaction fees and remaining free transactions.
- Register your mobile for our range of SMS Services.
- Register for eStatements and eCommunications.
- Utilise Business Banking.
How do I register for Internet Banking?
To register for Internet Banking, please call 1300 654 822 or visit one of our service centres with photo identification.
Internet Banking Security
At Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank we are committed to providing you with a secure Internet Banking service and have a number of security measures in place to protect you online. For more information and security tips, please visit our Security overview.
Business Banking enables 'multiple signature' transactions, which require two registered signatories for a transaction to proceed. Business Banking also allows approved parties to view account balances and information without being allowed to make transactions. This secure facility can be used for:
- Paying your bills using electronic transfers or Bpay.
- Transferring funds between your accounts or to another financial institution.
Internet Banking FAQs
View our Internet Banking Frequently Asked Questions for assistance with Internet Banking and troubleshooting.
Internet Banking Terms and Conditions
Register your mobile phone though Internet Banking and you can receive SMS notifications for a range of services such as account balances, transaction history, cheque clearance and other relevant information. Read more about our SMS Service.