Education Package Home Loan - Investment
Looking for a great value investment loan?
Property investment can be an option for home owners and first home buyers alike, so if you’re looking to build wealth through property or get into the property market we can help you every step of the way. Our Education Package Home Loan entitles you to a range of benefits including multiple offset accounts and discounted fees on products.
|Apply Online Request a consultation Call 1300 654 822|
The Education Package Home Loan for Investors is suitable for investing in property and is available for both established home owners and first home buyers.
|Multiple offset accounts that can save you money on your loan interest.||Discounted Home Loan Establishment Fee2 of $300.|
|Keep your finances on track with a free yearly one hour Financial Planning consultation (normally $150 each consultation).||Loan splitting options available (variable/fixed).|
|Premium CGU insurance policies at competitive prices.3||We’ll waive the annual fee on the Visa Platinum Credit Card - usually $84 per year.|
|Ability to borrow up to 85% LVR with no LMI.4||No transaction fees using the CBA ATM network and other access channels.|
|The Education Package Fee is valid for multiple home loans, so you’ll save money when financing multiple home loans with the Education Package Home Loan rate.||If you need a Personal Loan we’ll waive the Establishment Fee.|
|Rates & Fees|
For a full list of Home Loan Interest Rates please refer to our Interest Rates page
|Ready to Apply|
Let us assist with your borrowing needs. For a Home Loan you can:
Terms and Conditions
Offset Facility - Multiple Accounts
The offset facility is a separate account used in conjunction with your home loan account. With 100% offset, we deduct your transaction account balance from your Home Loan balance and you only pay interest on the reduced amount. For example, if the amount borrowed is $200,000 and the balance of the offset account is $20,000, interest will only be calculated on $180,000.6
Principal and interest repayments.
Loan to Value Ratio (LVR)
Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value where approval conditions are met. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) inclusive of LMI fee capitalisation can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions.
Minimum Loan Amount
This promotional offer is available for new loans only, the minimum loan amount is $250,000.
Use our loan calculators to assist you to make informed decisions about borrowing money and paying off your loan:
Borrowing Power Calculator
Loan Repayments Calculator
Extra Repayments Calculator
Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
|Home Loan Key Facts Sheet|
A Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is an easy way to help you understand and compare home loans.
Generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
Promotional offer effective 1 December 2016 and is available for investor Education Package Home Loan applications received between 1 December 2016 - 31 March 2017 and funded by 31 May 2017. This promotional offer is available for new loans only, the minimum loan amount is $250,000.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. Applicants who decide not to proceed with the loan may incur establishment fees.
3. General insurance is issued by CGU Insurance Limited (CGU) ABN 27 004 478 371, AFSL 238 291. In arranging this insurance, Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769, AFSL 240 960 acts under an agreement with CGU, not as your agent. This information does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the Terms and Conditions or relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring a product, available by calling 1300 654 166. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium price for each policy ranging from 5-35%.
4. Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is only required if the loan exceeds 80% of the property value or 85% for Education Package Home Loan holders where approval conditions are met. LMI protects the lender. Loans of up to 95% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) can be approved, subject to meeting LMI approval conditions.
5. An Administration Fee applies to home loans for the purpose of construction. Refer Terms & Conditions Part B Fees & Charges.
6. Not available during fixed interest rate period. When you link a transaction account to an offset facility, you earn no interest under the transaction account even if the balance of the transaction account exceeds the loan balance.