Our values underpin everything we do and embody who we are as an organisation.
We listen to our customers and do all we can to meet their needs.
We learn and grow
We are passionate about building our collective knowledge.
We enable our people and customers to achieve the best outcomes by being consistent and present.
We do it for the customer
We stand out by being authentic and honest.
Learning & Development
We place a high emphasis on the learning and development of our people and provides our Staff with a number of learning and development opportunities.
We aim to supports our Staff through a range of internal and external subsidised study options and have developed a number of internal professional growth paths and programs, as well as individual development plans.
We offer a number of progressive and flexible workplace practices to cater for the diverse needs of our Staff.
Some options include:
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Carers Leave.
- The option to purchase additional leave.
- Diversity Leave.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (community) leave.
Our people are strongly committed to making a difference and undertake regular opportunities to fundraise for charities and organisations affiliated with our Corporate Social Responsibility commitments as an organisation.
Health & Wellbeing
We are committed to providing a safe, secure, healthy and fulfilling workplace for our people. A number of initiatives have been introduced to enhance health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- An employee assistance program for Staff and their immediate families.
- Health and wellbeing sponsorship options such as gym membership reimbursement.
- Education around healthy habits.
- Access to voluntary health assessments.
- A range of other related opportunities.
Our Staff are recognised for their commitment through a range of workplace benefits.
- We also have our own awards program, RAVE (Recognising Achievements & Valuing Employees), through which Staff nominate their peers for their outstanding contribution to our Mutual Bank.
- Service rewards.
- Corporate wardrobe for customer facing staff.
- Discounts on our products and services.
- Free Financial Planning consultations with qualified Financial Planners.
- Additional Life / TPD Insurance for permanent Staff through our Staff superannuation fund.
- Recruitment referral rewards.
- External corporate discounts.
- Family benefits.
The Mutual Bank currently has vacancies in the following positions.
Credit Assessment Officer
We are currently seeking an experienced Credit Assessment Officer to join our friendly and highly successful Lending team in Hawthorn East.
Teller (Casual) - Moonee Ponds Branch
The Mutual Bank is seeking an enthusiastic person to work as a Teller in our Moonee Ponds branch.