A Credit Card with exclusive Visa Platinum privileges.
Enjoy the privileges of a Visa Platinum Credit Card with an incredible ongoing low purchase interest rate of 9.99%.
The Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card offers a low annual fee, complimentary international Travel Insurance and 24/7 Visa Concierge Services.
Our Visa Platinum Credit Card features:
- A low interest rate on purchases and balance transfers1.
- Up to 55 days interest free2.
- A low annual fee.
- 24/7 access.
- Quick approval.
- Easy repayment options.
- No monthly administration fees.
- Exclusive Visa Platinum 24/7 Concierge Services.
- Overseas Travel Insurance at no extra cost3.
- Exclusive Visa Platinum Entertainment offers.
- Visa payWave contactless technology.
Platinum Cardholders have access to 24/7 Concierge Services.
Visit www.visaplatinum.com.au for details and terms of usage.
Our Visa Platinum Credit Card can be used whenever you need it, from almost any location in Australia and over 24 million places worldwide including:
- Wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
- At POS terminals (by pressing 'credit').
- At contactless POS terminals (tap and go) for transactions up to $100.
- At ATM terminals where the Visa logo is displayed.
- Over the phone to pay bills or to make purchases.
- Via the internet to pay bills or to make purchases.
- Using Bpay or Bpay View via the internet to pay bills.
Visa Platinum 24/7 Concierge Services: 1800 639 607.
Travel Insurance Emergency Hotline +61 2 8895 0698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request.
- Does not apply to cash advances.
- Your new Visa Platinum Credit Card comes with complimentary travel insurance. For eligibility criteria and full terms and conditions please refer to the policy document. Once you have read the policy document you should decide if the complimentary cover is suitable for your needs.
Complimentary Travel Insurance Policy Information document
Want to reduce interest, save fees and consolidate your debts?
Think about transferring your balance from another lender by completing the 'Balance Transfer Request' section on the application form.