A Credit Card with exclusive Visa Platinum privileges.
Enjoy the privileges of a Visa Platinum Credit Card with an incredible ongoing low purchase interest rate of 9.99%.
The Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card offers a low annual fee, complimentary international Travel Insurance and 24/7 Visa Concierge Services.
Our Visa Platinum Credit Card features:
- A low interest rate on purchases and balance transfers1.
- Up to 55 days interest free2.
- A low annual fee.
- 24/7 access.
- Quick approval.
- Easy repayment options.
- No monthly administration fees.
- Exclusive Visa Platinum 24/7 Concierge Services.
- Overseas Travel Insurance at no extra cost3.
- Exclusive Visa Platinum Entertainment offers.
- Visa payWave contactless technology.
Platinum Cardholders have access to 24/7 Concierge Services.
Visit www.visaplatinum.com.au for details and terms of usage.
Our Visa Platinum Credit Card can be used whenever you need it, from almost any location in Australia and over 24 million places worldwide including:
- Wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
- At POS terminals (by pressing 'credit').
- At contactless POS terminals (tap and go) for transactions up to $100.
- At ATM terminals where the Visa logo is displayed.
- Over the phone to pay bills or to make purchases.
- Via the internet to pay bills or to make purchases.
- Using Bpay or Bpay View via the internet to pay bills.
Visa Platinum 24/7 Concierge Services: 1800 639 607.
Travel Insurance Emergency Hotline +61 2 8895 0698 or email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about this product?
Chat with one of our Member Service Consultants online to find out more about this product or any other enquires you may have. Web Chat is available between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. For enquiries when a Consultant is busy or unavailable please call us on 1300 654 822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: For security reasons, we will not discuss your personal details or sensitive account information via this service.
- Variable interest rate. Fees and charges apply. Full details on request.
- Does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers.
- Visa Platinum Credit Card comes with complimentary travel insurance. Victoria Teachers Limited (ABN 44 087 651 769) trading as Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank has obtained the complimentary insurances applying to the Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank Platinum Card under Master Policies issued by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL 238 291. The benefits of these Master Policies are extended to Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank’s cardholders (as third party beneficiaries) as complimentary benefits. For eligibility criteria and full terms and conditions please refer to the policy document. Once you have read the policy document you should decide if the complimentary cover is suitable for your needs.
Complimentary Travel Insurance Policy Information document
Want to reduce interest, save fees and consolidate your debts?
Think about transferring your balance from another lender by completing the 'Balance Transfer Request' section on the application form.