Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank can take care of all your banking needs. Switch your banking to experience superior service and a fair deal.
It's just five simple steps to make the switch.
1. Open Your Account
To switch your banking, you must first be a customer.
If you are 18 years of age or over you can switch your banking to us online.
Alternatively, call 1300 654 822, or visit a Service Centre with the Necessary ID documents.
2. Setup Your Access Facilities
To register for Internet Banking and Phone Banking, call one of our friendly Member Service Consultants on 1300 654 822.
3. Transfer Your Salary
Notify your Business/Finance Manager or Payroll Officer to deposit your salary into your new Mutual Bank account. Simply provide our BSB 704-191 and your Member number.
4. Transfer Your Regular Payments to your Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank account
Please complete and return the following forms:
- Switch of Regular Payments Arrangements - authorising the Mutual Bank to obtain a list, on your behalf, of all the regular payments made to and from your transaction account over the last 13 months.
- Notice of Variation of Account Details - to re-establish your regular payments we will work together with your previous financial institution in changing your account details with each debiting and crediting organisation.
5. Close Your Previous Account
Once your salary, Direct Debits and Direct Credits have been successfully transferred to your new Mutual Bank account, close your account with your previous financial institution.
For more helpful tips, download our Switching is Simple flyer.