Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank can take care of all your banking needs. Switch your banking to experience superior service and a fair deal.
Why should you switch?
Firstly, we're one of Australia's most awarded financial institutions. And for good reason with:
- Outstanding customer service from friendly and knowledgeable Staff.
- A full range of services including Transaction & Savings accounts, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Financial Planning and Insurance to meet all of your banking needs.
- 24/7 access to your money, anywhere in the world.
- Relevant and ethical advice tailored to the education sector.
You'll also benefit from the customer owned difference. Our customers' needs come before profits. Over the past five years you could have saved $800 on average by banking with us rather than the major banks, as reported by CANSTAR research.
And importantly, it's just five simple steps to make the switch.
1. Open Your Account
If you are 18 years of age or over you can switch your banking to us online.
Mail your completed application to:
Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank
P.O. Box 338
Camberwell VIC 3124
Scan and email to email@example.com.
Or call 1300 654 822, or visit a Service Centre with the Necessary ID documents.
2. Setup Your Access Facilities
If you ordered a Visa Debit Card as part of your application, you will receive it within 5 days.
When your account is opened, a temporary Internet Banking password will be sent to you via SMS.
To register for Phone Banking call 1300 654 822.
3. Transfer Your Salary
Notify your Business/Finance Manager or Payroll Officer to deposit your salary into your new Mutual Bank account. Simply provide our BSB 704-191 and your Member number.
4. Transfer Your Regular Payments to your Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank account
Please complete the following forms and return the following forms to the address detailed above:
- Switch of Regular Payments Arrangements - authorising the Mutual Bank to obtain a list, on your behalf, of all the regular payments made to and from your transaction account over the last 13 months.
- Notice of Variation of Account Details - to re-establish your regular payments we will work together with your previous financial institution in changing your account details with each debiting and crediting organisation.
5. Close Your Previous Account
Once your salary, Direct Debits and Direct Credits have been successfully transferred to your new Mutual Bank account, close your account with your previous financial institution.
Every point of contact with Victoria Teacher's Mutual Bank makes me glad I've continued banking with the bank, with not even one exception. Consistently excellent customer service and communications, range of products, technology and security, and low fees. I can't overstate it - Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank leaves the other banks I've experienced in the dust!
Jen, Mozo reviewer