Planning for Retirement - Moonee Ponds
Thursday 21 March 2013
5:45pm (for a 6:00pm start)
Seminar will conclude at 7:00pm (approximately)
Fredricks Function Centre
980 Mt Alexander Road
Essendon, VIC 3040
The ‘Planning for Retirement’ seminar will cover the following:
- Maximising income during retirement.
- Transition to retirement strategies.
- Generating tax-free retirement income, for example income streams, pensions, lump sums.
- Advice to help minimise tax.
- Defined Benefit - 54/11 Revised and New Scheme.
Pierre Ong, who has many years experience as a Financial Planner, will conduct your seminar.
Register Now >>